General Employees' Pension Board
PENSION PLAN ADMINISTRATOR:
- 5 voting members – 3 employees (retirement members) – 2 Representatives appointed by the City Council (do not have to live inside the city limits)
- Quarterly - First Monday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
- 4 year term
- Code of Ordinances Section 38
Description of Duties
1. The General Employees’ Pension Board oversees the allocations of funds for the general employee pension fund. Processes retirements/payments, reviews the recommendations of the investment company, consultant, attorney and actuary and meets necessary reporting requirements.
2. All minutes of the General Employees’ Pension Board meeting shall be filed with the City Clerk’s Office
Note: Appointed members of City boards and committees are required by law to file a financial disclosure with the Florida Commission on Ethics. The reporting form and instructions will be sent to appointed members each year through the Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections office.
2022 Actuarial Valuation and GASB 67 & 68 (PDF)
2021 Actuarial Valuation and GASB 67 & 68 (PDF)
2021 Milton General SB 534 (60t) Disclosure Worksheet on Returns (PDF)
2021 City of Milton's General Pension Trust Fund Budget for FY 2022 (PDF)
2021 General Employees' Pension Plan - Section 112.664 FS Compliance (PDF)
Division of Retirement Website link to Fact Sheets
If you are interested in serving on any of the Boards, please call 983-5411 or fill out the Board Appointment Survey Form.
|Michele Williams, Council Representative||July, 2022|
|Teresa Walsh, Code Enforcement, Employee Representative||May, 2021|
|Jennifer Bare, Finance, Employee Representative||July, 2021|
|Christie Haarmann, Secretary, Public Works, Employee Representative||July, 2022|
|Robert Hyman, Landscape Department, Employee Representative||July, 2020|